Web Site Design Services
Professional Service with Personal Attention
What and How we Design
The key to a successfully designed web site is the right balance between visual excitement, functionality and useful content. DNA delivers a complete user experience by merging your unique personality with the latest in web technology and standards.
With the number of competing web sites growing daily, it's crucial that your web site's first impression be a good one, as you're typically only given a single chance. Through our Design Consultation, we will guide you in choosing your color palette, defining your market, target customers, and competition.
After a Needs Analysis and Web Site Planning, DNA will prepare up to two design mockups for your review. The mockups are carefully designed around your web site requirements and project budget. They also take into consideration these two primary goals: Visual identity - a design that is crafted to help you meet your unique online goals. Usability - a design that is user-friendly and accessible to as many users as possible.
Throughout the entire design process we'll be in constant contact with you, to ensure you'll be completely satisfied with the finished product.
Coding and Markup Standards.
- Hand Coded Pages
- W3C DTDs: HTML 5, XHTML 1.0 Transitional (tableless markup) (See Markup Choices)
- Cross Browser Compatibility and Testing
- Global CSS3 Stylesheet Implementation
- 508 Accessibility Compliance Coding
- Forms/ASP and CGI Scripting
- Web Application Integration
- A separate contract will be negotiated for annual web site maintenance for all our web development clients.
- We will contract with clients who already have sites posted but need a someone to perform updates and maintenance on their site.
- We contract for web maintenance services for an initial one-year period, then automatically renew in 3 month increments
- Typically minimum maintenance agreement charges are billed in 15 minute increments (based on hourly rate).
- Billing for web maintenance services occurs at the end of each month and is based on time and materials.
- Custom requests/delivery windows can be outlined in each individual Agreement and will be charged accordingly.
- We do not offer HTML/web training.
Web Site Content.
We can help you assemble your site's content extracting important copy information from your existing marketing materials or we can also work with you to develop new information where required. The content of your site will be organized in a logical manner so that visitors can quickly and easily find the information they are looking for.
- Web Site Services
- » Web Site Design Portfolio
- » Coding and Markup Standards
- » Browser Compatibility and Testing
- » Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- » Web Application Development
- Graphics and Print Services
- » Graphic Design
- » Print Media Services
Will a web site help my business?
“As of August, 2005, it is estimated that 68% of adult Americans (137 million) access the Internet or the World Wide Web. — Pew Internet and American Life Project
More than eight out of ten US Internet users have researched a product or service online. Despite the burst of the dot-com bubble in 2000, e-purchasing continues to expand. In all, the number of people who had made purchases online grew by 63% since 2000.”
This means that millions of potential customers are available to you with an online presence. Posting a web site is one of the most cost effective ways to reach a large market base, offering the option for small businesses to go national or even global. If you care about your bottom line, you need a web site. Even if your business is not e-commerce related, having a web site gives you 24/7 exposure that's is accessible by far more people than you could reach in your local area of business. Very simply, it vastly increases your visibility, directly impacting your bottom line. And well designed web sites can be cost effectively updated to incorporate new information as your business changes and expands. At DNA, we design web sites that work for your business, increasing your bottom line, expanding your customer base, and generating visibility.